If you just moved into a space and need to find office equipment, consider leasing your equipment instead of buying it. You can find everything from cars, to computers, to desks, and you might find that the leasing option is more cost effective for your business. Here are a few reasons to consider leasing equipment, as outlined in the article “Leasing Business Equipment”:
- Save yourself some time and energy. If you lease your equipment, you can avoid some of the hassle and headache of finding a loan to finance your equipment.
- Stay with the times. Leasing equipment can help you update your technology regularly without having to buy it new every few years.
- Try things out. By leasing your equipment, you can see what is most effective for your business and move on to something else after a short period if what you got is not working for you.
- Get maintenance assistance. Sometimes maintenance is included when you lease equipment.
- Enjoy a tax break. You might be able to get a tax advantage for a leased item because the payments are fully deductible.
If you are worried about how you are going to furnish your office with equipment on your current budget, look into leasing options!