Fight hunger and enjoy a delicious dinner at the Chefs Classic! The Chefs Classic is a fundraiser for Harvesters, a non-profit dedicated to relieving hunger. At this gourmet gala, guests try innovative and delicious dishes prepared by talented chefs from across the country, paired with fine wines and enjoyed in the elegant atmosphere of The American Restaurant. Since its beginning in 1997, this fundraiser has brought in over $800,000, providing over 4.2 million meals to the hungry in the Kansas City area.
Date: Sunday June 24, 2012
Time: 5:30 pm
The American Restaurant
25th & Grand Blvd.
Kansas City, MO 64108
Contact Information: Megan Hunter at 816-929-3016
- William Bradley, Addison at the Grand Del Mar, San Diego
- Frank Dominguez, Farmland Foods, Kansas City
- Howard Hanna, The Rieger Hotel Grill & Exchange, Kansas City
- Susur Lee, Lee and Susur Catering, Toronto
- Matthias Merges, Yusho, Chicago
- Danica Pollard, Lidia’s, Kansas City
- Carl Thorne-Thomsen, Story, Kansas City
- 2012 Host Chef: Debbie Gold, The American Restaurant, Kansas City, Mo.
Get your tickets today to enjoy this night of fine dining and fundraising! If you can’t go, but are still a fan of Harvesters and fine dining, check out the results of Harvester’s Chefs Challenge, in which chefs were challenged to create nutritious and delicious meals out of foods Harvesters distributes, to have a fine dining night of your own!