Find some good, clean summer fun at the Sedgwick County Fair in Cheney, Kansas! Admission is free and there are plenty of entertaining attractions for all ages. Here is some more information on this classic summer event:
Wednesday, July 11 – 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Thursday, July 12 – 8:30 am – 11:00 pm
Friday, July 13 – 8:30 am – 11:300 pm
Saturday, July 14 – 6:00 am – 12:00 am
- Bands – Wolfgang on Friday, Turnback Creek on Saturday
- Hot dog eating contest
- Bull Blowout
- Demolition Derby
- Fair Idol
- Car Show
- Sedgwick County Extension Master Gardeners
- Children’s petting zoo
- 4-H Bake Sale
- Pride of Texas Carnival
- Softball tournament
- Ventriloquist/ Magician/Comedian Mark Niehause
- Washer tournament
- Livestock sale
- Street Dance Open Air Arena
- Amateur BBQ contest
- Plenty of food vendors selling fair favorites such as fried Oreos, hamburgers and brats, pizza, snow cones, corn dogs, pulled pork sandwiches, Indian tacos, catfish, chicken wings, kettle corn, and more!
While admission to the fair itself is free, some of the events require a fair button, which you can purchase for $3-$4 at any of the locations listed on the fair’s website. The fairgrounds are shady and there is something fun for every age, so get some family and friends together and head to Cheney!
Are you or anyone you know looking for affordable office space in Kansas City? Give one of our commercial realtors in Kansas City a call at 913-658-4100 if you would like to find out more about Southcreek’s many available office spaces!