In addition to offering specific benefits like client entertainment and travelling opportunities, office rental space in Overland Park puts you near a whole host of basic amenities and services beneficial to both your business and your personal life. Here are some maps of the locations of basic services and resources in the Overland Park area:
- Hospitals – enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing your home is close to healthcare services.
- Health Clubs – join a local gym for a quick workout during your lunch break.
- Golf Courses – choose from a few different courses and hit the links with friends or clients.
- Coffee Shops – find the best cup of coffee to grab before work.
- Restaurants – take a client out, discover your favorite family restaurant, or pick your favorite lunchtime haunt.
- Hotels and Motels – great for if you have clients visiting from other parts of the country.
- Banks – useful for both your personal and business needs.
Overland Park is a community that is recognized for its superior school system, high quality of life, and developed infrastructure. Both homes and businesses in Overland Park have easy access to entertainment, health services, banking, and anything else you might need. To find out more about why Overland Park is an ideal place to bring your business, give one of our commercial real estate brokers in Overland Park a call at 913-685-4100!