Now that the seasons are changing, are you looking to buy some spring and summer clothes for your kids? Steer clear of the malls and department stores this year, because the Here We Grow Again Kids Consignment Sale has over 100,000 new and gently-used kids clothing items for 50%-90% of what you would pay at a retail store! You can find clothes for newborns through teenagers. The sale also has other items such as DVDs, books, bedding, infant items, sporting equipment, and more! Here is some more information about this fabulous event:
Date: March 27-31 9 am – 8 pm
Location: 1225 E. Santa Fe (SW corner of Santa Fe & Ridgeview, Olathe)
Friday – 25% off
Saturday – 50% off
Here are some tips for first time consignment shoppers:
1. Bring a basket or shopping bag to put items in while you shop.
2. Make sure that you have written down all of your child’s sizes for clothes and shoes so that you do not forget these while you shop. The sale does not have dressing rooms, so this will be helpful even if your child is with you.
3. The sale accepts cash, debit cards, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
4. All sales are final, so be sure to inspect your child’s clothing before purchasing it.
5. Check both boys and girls racks for unisex clothing.
Don’t miss this opportunity for some great spring deals!