Fall weather is perfect festival weather! There are so many Fall festivals in the Kansas City area that are an excellent way to spend an October weekend with family and friends. Here are just a few to look into:
- Smithville Octoberfest. Head to Smithville October 12th-13th for a weekend of bands, vendors, a carnival, food, and more!
- Missouri Town 1855 Fall Festival. Jackson County is hosting a weekend of music, crafts, and a little bit of history in an antebellum setting with old-fashioned games for the kids from October 6th-7th!
- Pumpkinfest. Don’t miss the lighting of the Great Pumpkin Mountain—thousands of electrically lit jack-o-lanterns coming to life with one flick of a switch—as well as other festival activities in St. Joseph, MO from October 12th-15th.
- Weston Irish Festival. Just because it isn’t March doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy some Irish culture in great fall weather! Enjoy live Irish musicians and dancers at the Weston Irish Festival from October 12th-13th.
- Holiday Mart 2012. Get a little early Christmas shopping in with over 220 specialty retailers at Bartle Hall from October 18th-21st!
Read the October issue of What’s Up at the Creek for more fun Fall happenings!
If you are looking to relocate your office this Fall, give one of our commercial real estate brokers in Kansas City a call at 913-685-4100, and we can help you find the Kansas City office space that is just right for your business!