When choosing an office rental space, you will want to know how flexible the management of your office lease is going to be in accommodating your needs as a potential tenant. You might want to ask yourself and the owners of the office space a few questions to see if they will be able to work with the particular needs of your business:
• Do you want 24/7 access to your office, or are you fine with typical 9 a.m. to 5 p.m hours?
• Do you need mail forwarding services for when you travel?
• What is the office space’s policy on children?
• Is it possible for you to stop by for only a few hours during the week to work?
• Are the services and spaces scalable in the event that you need to expand because of future business growth?
• Is the office space already configured, or can you design it according to your business’s needs?
Knowing the needs of your business and employees before you sign a lease can help you avoid unforeseen flexibility problems. Ask yourself and your broker these questions to help you determine whether an office is a fit for you!
Did you know that Southcreek Office Park management is always accessible to our tenants? We are more than happy to help you figure out space and technical requirements, modifications to the space, leasing questions, preparation and décor, security, maintenance, and more. Give one of our commercial realtors in Overland Park a call at 913-685-4100 to ask any questions you might have!