If you are looking for a little taste of an international experience in Missouri, check out Silver Dollar City’s 2012 World-Fest, which is actually America’s largest international festival! The festival showcases performers from around the world sharing their cultural traditions through music, dance, and food. The dates of World-Fest go from April 12th – May 6th. Here are a few of the new attractions at World-Fest 2012:
- Aaron Caruso, a classically trained tenor who recently performed his opera singing at Carnegie Hall in La Bella Musica, will be singing Italian and American-Italian music in Red Gold Heritage Hall.
- Vivi Italia in the Red Gold’s Courtyard, featuring a costume parade with stilt walkers, flag throwers, an Italian market, and more!
- The Mariachi Divas, a female music group with members from Central and South America!
- Traditional Hawaiin Country Music Show with four-time Grammy Award winner George Kahumoku.
- Peruvian Yawah Chicchi Scissor Dancers.
- Kenyan Srakasi Acrobats, famous acrobats from Nairobi, Kenya.
Returning performers include the Russian Academic Band, the Irish harpist Dearbhail Finnegan, Ecador Manta, yodeler Kerry Christensen, and the Slovenian Polka party. You can also enjoy international cuisine by visiting Tastes of the World, and The Midwest Living and Culinary Craft School is offering classes teaching international recipes during World-Fest.
Silver Dollar City, White Water & Showboat Branson Belle: This year, all consignment ticket purchases will again be offered exclusively online! Beginning March 13th, you can access printable coupons for Branson area restaurants, lodging facilities, shopping, shows and attractions. Season Passes available for purchase on May 1, 2012.
Silver Dollar City1-Day Consignment tickets: White Water 1-Day Consignment tickets:
Adult = $51 plus tax [$54.81]
Child = $41 plus tax (Ages 4-11) [$44.06]
Silver Dollar City 1 Park Season Pass
Adult = $75 plus tax [$80.61]
Child = $65 plus tax (Ages 4-11) [$69.86]
2 Park Silver Dollar City/Whitewater Season Pass: Showboat Branson Belle:
Adult = $120 plus tax [$130.83]
Child = $110 plus tax (Ages 4-11) [$120.08]
To purchase these tickets, please click on the link below. Click, then print off, the ‘Additional Area Discounts’ and ‘Print at Home Instructions’. Then click ‘Purchase Tickets’, enter the Corporate Promo Code below, then click ‘Submit’ to receive our discounted rate. Season tickets will be available at a discount beginning May 1, 2010. If you have any questions, please call Chris at 913-685-4100.
Web Address: www.sdcticketoffers.com
Interested in affordable office space in Kansas City? Give one of our commercial real estate brokers in Kansas City a call at 913-685-4100 to learn more about office rental through Southcreek Office Park!