Calling all football fans! If you would like to take a little in-town vacation to enjoy a Chiefs game, or if you would like to treat a client to some Kansas City football and an overnight stay, check out the Chiefs Football Package that the Chase Suite Hotel in Overland Park is currently offering! The package costs $209 (plus tax) and includes the following:
- 1 night stay in a Studio Queen Suite at the Chase Suite Hotel
- 2 Club Level tickets to a Chiefs home game (Section 240, Row 9, Seats 7&8)
- 1 free parking pass
- A hot breakfast buffet
You can book an additional night stay if you would like for $69 (plus tax). Here are the dates of remaining home games this season so you can choose when to book your stay:
- 10/7 – vs. Baltimore Ravens
- 10/28 – vs. Oakland Raiders
- 11/18 – vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- 12/2 – vs. Carolina Panthers
- 12/23 – vs. Indianapolis Colts
To check availability for the game of your choice, email email@example.com with your contact information and which game you would like to attend. You must book your package at least 72 hours before game day, and advance payment is required.
For more information on this great deal, see the flyer in the September issue of What’s Up at the Creek, or contact the Chase Suite Hotel in Overland Park at 913-491-3333 or visit www.chasesuitehoteloverlandpark.com.
To find out more about business office rental in Overland Park through Southcreek and the deals we offer our tenants, give one of our commercial realtors in Overland Park a call at 913-685-4100!
If you’re interested in fine dining and fighting hunger, check out Harvester’s 16th annual Forks and Corks. This charitable event offers guests the opportunity to sample delicious food and wine from some of Kansas City’s best restaurants and beverage purveyors. Restaurants such as 801 Chophouse, Andre’s Confiserie Suisse, and Fiorella’s Jack Stack Barbecue will all be in one place on one night serving a variety of sweet and savory treats, and purveyors such as Les Bourgeois will be providing wine.
Proceeds from this event go to Harvesters, an organization that works in conjunction with other agencies to collect and distribute food and household products, as well as to raise awareness about hunger and try to find long term solutions to hunger problems.
Last year, Forks & Corks had over 2,700 attendees. The event raised almost $211,000 for Harvesters, which is enough to provide over one million meals for the hungry! So come make this year even more of a success!
Date: Thursday, April 26, 2012
Time: 6:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Location: Grand Ballroom at the Kansas City Convention Center. 16th & Wyandotte Kansas City, MO 64105
Price: $55.00 for an event ticket, but you can pay more for VIP privileges!
The money from one ticket to Forks & Corks provides meals for 450 hungry people! Purchase tickets online or call 816-929-3019.
If you are interested in finding out more about business office rental in Overland Park, a community that supports charitable events like this one, give one of our commercial real estate brokers in Overland Park a call: 913-685-4100.
Need ideas for a good restaurant for lunch with a client? Southcreek Office Park is surrounded by a wide variety of places to dine. Here are some of Overland Park’s more unique selections:
1. Paradise India – 7119 W 135th Street Overland Park, Kansas 66223. This restaurant offers healthy Indian cuisine, including vegan, gluten free, and dairy free options made from scratch.
2. Chosun Korean BBQ – 12611 Metcalf Avenue Overland Park, KS 66213-1317. Their menu includes a selection of ribs, chicken, beef, and soup, and each table has an individual grill so you can see your food prepared fresh and hot right in front of you.
3. Bo Lings Chinese Restaurant – 7105 West 135th Street, Overland Park, KS 66223. Experience flavors from different regions of China and Asia, a mixture of familiar and popular dishes and new and exciting ones.
4. Kyoto Sushi & Steak – 6792 West 135th Street, Overland Park, KS 66223. Kyoto offers traditional Japanese cuisine in an interesting dining atmosphere—choose from tables and booths, traditional Japanese style tatami rooms, steakhouses where you can see your food grilled, or a sushi bar.
This is just a sample of some of the more exotic restaurants in the Overland Park area, not even including the many familiar and traditional pubs and grills. Because Southcreek Office Park offers business office rental in Overland Park, you are near all of the amenities Overland Park has to offer. To find out more about affordable office space in Overland Park, give us a call at 913-685-4100.
Southcreek Office Park is an active member of the Overland Park Chamber of Commerce, an organization which offers its members many benefits and opportunities. If you are interested in business office rental in Overland Park through Southcreek, you might be curious to learn a little more about the Chamber.
The Chamber carries out this mission of enhancing the economic environment and quality of life in our community through several programs and events for its members grouped under three different categories:
1. Networking. The Chamber offers multiple events per month that promote networking, such as the Wednesday Morning Wake-Up , a one hour networking event held from 8:00 to 9:00 a.m. on the 2nd Wednesday of the month at a Chamber member business.
2. Education and Leadership. One example of a Chamber effort to promote these values is a program called Leadership Overland Park, which educates participants about the critical issues facing Overland Park, Johnson County and the metropolitan region, and helps develop leadership and stewardship skills necessary to resolve them.
3. Annual Events. Examples of some of these include the Mayor’s State of the City Luncheon, a golf tournament, and a Business to Business Expo.
These are just a few examples of the opportunities the Chamber of Commerce offers in these areas; for a more complete list, visit their Programs and Events page.
Southcreek’s membership in the Chamber of Commerce puts the company in a position to both serve the surrounding community and take advantage of the benefits of being connected with other businesses in the area. To learn more about affordable office space in Overland Park through Southcreek, as well as our involvement in the community, give us a call 913-685-4100.
Are you coming to Overland Park, KS for a meeting and need a place to stay? Or perhaps you are a Southcreek Office Park tenant and your client is coming to you and you’re looking for hotels nearby? Whichever be the case, here are some great hotels right by Southcreek that offer special discounts too!
- Residence Inn Overland Park (913)-491-4444. Offers a One Bedroom Suite or Studio for $129 per night, and includes a full kitchen and hot breakfast buffet.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Overland Park (913)-338-3600. $89 per night for for a Double/Double and $99 a night for an Executive King, and hot breakfast is available.
- SpringHill Suites Overland Park (913)-941-0010. Double suites are $89 per night and a King Suite is $99 per night. Hot breakfast is included.*
When looking for business office rental in Overland Park, it is good to keep these discount opportunities in mind, because you must be a Southcreek tenant and mention the Southcreek Rate when making reservations at these hotels in order to receive the discounted rates listed above. To get a tour of any of these hotel properties, contact the Sales Department at (913)-491-4444.
These rates are only valid at the three specific locations limited. In addition, the SpringHill Suites and the Fairfield Inn &Suites offer a special winter Weather Rate of $59 per night in the event that there is a snow storm coming and you cannot make it home. These winter weather rates are based on availability and may only be used one night.
If you are looking to rent commercial space in Overland Park need, keep Southcreek in mind.
*rates for all of the above current as of February 2012