Overland Park, Kansas might just be the perfect place for your business to settle into a commercial lease. There are several different benefits of both renting commercial property and living in Overland Park, one of which is that Overland Park, KS was in CNNMoney’s top 100 places to live in 2011. Here are a few stats that show why this town made the list:
• Median family income (per year)- $101,267
• Job growth percentage – 17.47%
• Income Tax percentage – 3.50%-6.45%
• Median home price – $210,241
• Reading test scores (percentage above or below the state average) – 10.9%
• Math test scores – 11.6%
• Personal crime incidents (per 1,000) – 2
• Property crime incidents (per 1,000) – 25
• Restaurants – 2,555
• High temperature in July ° F – 89.4°
• Low temperature in January ° F – 19.9°
• Median age – 37
All of this information could be helpful to know because if you chose to move your business to Overland Park, that might also mean relocating your life and your family. Not only is Overland Park a good place to establish a business, but things like test scores, crime incidents, and home prices show that it also a comfortable place to live and raise a family.
Want to learn more about why Southcreek Overland Park is such a great place for commercial office leasing? Stay tuned for more major reasons in future posts, or give one of our commercial real estate brokers in Overland Park a call at 913-685-4100!