There are so many things going on in the Kansas City and Overland Park area, and right here at Southcreek, so it is important to stay updated on everything and sign up for any great deals! Here are a few things to keep an eye on so you don’t miss out:
- Southcreek Newsletter. Our monthly newsletter, What’s Up at the Creek?, keeps tenants updated on everything going on at Southcreek and in the surrounding area. From a schedule of family friendly events in Kansas City and surrounding counties, to announcing new tenants and great deals, the newsletter has all of the Southcreek information you need.
- Southcreek Community Bulletin Board. You can also have the Southcreek Community Bulletin Board sent to your email, which includes brief blurbs about what is going on at Southcreek and in the surrounding community.
- Broker Alerts. Sign up to keep updated on available Kansas City office space!
- Twitter. Follow our twitter account for quick updates on Southcreek and community news: @ddirealty.
- Ticket Programs. The Southcreek Management Office (7200 W. 132nd St., Suite 300, Overland Park, KS), participates in corporate consignment programs to get you discounted tickets to places like Schlitterbahn, Silver Dollar City, Worlds of Fun & Oceans of Fun, and Sporting Kansas City Soccer, so stop by the office to learn more about these great deals. Southcreek also periodically has discounted tickets for Sprint Center events and opportunities for deals from local businesses, so keep an eye on the newsletter to stay updated.
If you are interested in business office rental in Kansas City, give us a call at 913-685-4100!