When you’re thinking about “spring cleaning” this year, remember that this can also extend to your technology in your office! Here are a few suggestions for how to overhaul your office technology this spring, as suggested in the article “Spring Cleaning Your Office”:
- If your laptops have become outdated, consider switching to tablets to increase mobility and save space.
- If you cannot get rid of a laptop or desktop, consider investing in an ergonomic keyboard to alleviate wrist strain when typing.
- Go green with your outdated technology by recycling the items you no longer need, such as ink cartridges, monitors, and printers.
- Literally clean up your technology by wiping down all of the surfaces and blowing the dust out of keyboards and cracks.
- Clean up your desktop itself by getting rid of apps you no longer need. You might also consider making sure that everything is backed up and have a recovery plan in place.
Don’t forget about your technology – cleaning, updating, and even recycling it – as you do your spring cleaning this year!